Land of the Beardies History House Museum and Research Centre

Eve Chappell
(02) 6732 1035
Contact Us
www.beardieshistoryhouse.info
Corner Ferguson Street and West Avenue
Glen Innes NSW 2370

If this is your page and need anything updated then please Contact Us

The Land of the Beardies History House is a folk museum opened in1970. It occupies all of the original Glen Innes Hospital, started 1877, closed 1956. It is comprised of 25 rooms with local exhibits, pictures, photographs, costumes and fabrics, original kitchen and hospital areas, services memorial room, lovely courtyard with garden, outside parkland with agricultural equipment and machinery. Level entrance and coach parking at rear (enter through Hospital entrance in Ferguson St.) Main entry is from the corner of Ferguson Street & West Avenue.

Adults: $8
Seniors Card holders, pension & concessions: $5
Children: free with responsible adults
School groups: free

 

 

Opening Hours

  • Weekdays 10-12 and 1-4pm
  • Weekends 1pm-4pm
  • Long weekends 9am-4pm

Free cuppa at 10am and around 2.30pm

click for larger image